Monday, October 06, 2008

Brooke Marks does Azeroth

NSFW!!!!! (Thanks Boozefort for the link)
"made me laugh almost right off the bat. I was thinking, you should dumb your podcast down, make it a vlog, and wear a bra. Then you too could be very very popular" -Booze

tempting...but no.

CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO (decided the video embed was annoying for peeps at work as it screamed I'm a perv)

CLASSIC STUFF!
"Open a trade window so I can give you my boner."

I'm not sure a wow vblog could get any worse than this nor am I sure if one could get any more entertaining for my Monday. lol.

3 comments:

ObiWanAdobe said...

Wow, I don't even know what to say about that. There was a point where I laughed but I don't know if it was actually funny or just a nervous reaction.

Well, I'll have to remember to watch that again when I need that extra push to stop playing WoW.

Alachia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alachia said...

I couldn't have said that better myself obi... it's like watching a horrific train wreck.

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WOWCAST BLOG