Monday, February 26, 2007

Boozefort hits 70


(boozefort dings 70 in the Eco-Dome grinding out the lynx quest)


(boozefort trying to claim my island as boozefort land. not gonna happen)

So yup, Boozefort finally hit 70 last night. Felix and I had been power leveling him the last two nights in Blade's Edge and Netherstorm. He seemed actually more excited about one of his green chest piece rewards from a quest than about hitting 70. lol. It was funny, after he hit 70, we went to go get him his flying mount. As we were flying to Nagrand, he said, "Sweet, I'm 70, now I can stop logging in." I laughed and said, "Yeah, you can quit playing, you're done." The he said, "yup, pretty cool, I beat World of Warcraft."

hahahahaha. I guess sarcasm runs amok when you fly to high. Speaking of flying, when we got to Nagrand, I showed him a small island with waterfalls coming off of it and told him he could claim this Boozefort land. He looked up, flew to the larger island with waterfalls and said, "nope, this is Boozefort land." I said, "no, way, that's Alachia's Isle!" We then dueled on the very top of it for claim. He won but I had my healing gear on and not my PvP so I'm not sure if that was fair. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats Booze!

Enjoy the flying!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Booze.

~Spurlock

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WOWCAST BLOG